Chocolate Bliss Balls
I L O V E chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate these days because my palate has changed and I know that the high cocoa content give me lots of antioxidants, plus it is rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese. These bliss balls are made with dates, nuts, flaxseed and raw cocao powder, making them super nutritious and delicious and a great treat for your body and taste buds.
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup nuts (cashews, pecan, walnuts work well)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- pinch sea salt (optional)
- Place in a blender and pulse until binds together.
- Roll into small balls using your hands.
- Place in the refrigerator to set in an air tight container. They are best cold I think. You can even freeze them. Enjoy!