Terms and Conditions
Elizabeth Nadine Yoga & Pilates Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Elizabeth Nadine Yoga & Pilates. I want you to enjoy and benefit from my classes as much as possible. For the smooth running of classes and my teaching schedule, below are my terms and conditions of business and cancellation policy. By booking a class or private session, either through online booking, BACs or cash, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out below.
- Courses are run in set-date blocks, usually of 6 weeks, and not on a ‘drop-in’ basis, as there is a maximum number of people per class. However, once a course has started, if there is space, some classes may be pre-booked in advance as a “drop-in”.
- Places in class will not be reserved until payment is received as there is often a waiting list for places. Before the course ends you will be invited to re-enroll for the following course, however, if your full payment has not been received by the required date your place will be offered to the next person waiting to join.
- Courses must be paid up in full in advance of the start of the class. Payment must be by cash or BACs to my business account. Unfortunately cheques are no longer accepted.
- Once a “drop-in” place is booked, the class is payable whether or not it is attended.
- Once booked onto a course and for any reason the first class or classes of the course are missed, it is not possible to transfer to a “drop-in” place.
- Once booked onto a course and in the event that a class or classes are missed, unfortunately the missed class or classes cannot be rolled over to the next course and no refund is permissible.
- If, at my discretion, there is a genuine reason for not attending a class, I will endeavour to book you onto an alternative class, space permitting. This is not a right and is capped at a 21-day period from the date of the missed class. If it is not possible to book you onto another class, I’m afraid the missed class will be forfeited.
- Classes that are making up for missed classes cannot be rearranged once booked. Failure to attend the alternative class for whatever reason forfeits that class.
- There are no refunds for classes missed. Missed classes cannot be carried over to a future course or term or applied against private lessons.
- Classes are non-transferrable.
- Please bring your own equipment to class. You will need a mat, belt, two blocks and a blanket. I will supply balls and bands where needed as part of my lesson plan. I have recommended equipment for sale if you wish to purchase equipment from me.
- Classes start on time so out of consideration for the other class members, please arrive five minutes before your class starts. The warm-up is an important aspect of each class and essential for your own safety. However, if you are running late please do not stress, these things happen and you will be welcome whenever you arrive.
- Unless otherwise stated group mat-work classes are not suitable for injury rehabilitation. Please check with your medical practitioner that you are in good health to join a Pilates or yoga class. Individual sessions may be more suitable for your specific requirements.
- A registration health questionnaire must be completed before attending any class. Please ensure I am updated if contact or medical details change and please notify me in advance of the class in the event of any injury that may affect your participation in the class.
- Classes are run in set-date courses and not ‘drop-in’ as there is a maximum number of people per class, however, where there is space, some classes may be pre-booked in advance on a “drop-in” basis. Payment must be made in advance of class. If you book a “drop-in” place but decide not to show up, the class fee is still due.
- In the event that I have to cancel a class due to snow or for unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, a make-up class will be added to the end of the course. If you are unable to attend the makeup class, notification of such must be made within 24 hours’ notice of the class cancellation and, in which case, a credit note will be issued which can be redeemed against your next course booking.
- Participation in both group and individual sessions is at the individual’s own risk. Always listen to your body and exercise at a pace and level which is best for you. Stop if you feel discomfort and if you feel unwell during the class please let me know. It is your responsibility to decide whether you are capable of carrying out the exercises provided.
Logging onto a ZOOM Class with Elizabeth Nadine means that you agree to the following statement:
- I understand that I have agreed to participate in online Elizabeth Nadine classes which include strenuous physical activity. I agree that I will only participate if fit and well and will notify the teacher at the start of the class if there is any new information to my submitted health form here or changes concerning my fitness to participate. I agree that I will follow all instructions given by the teacher, including abstaining if I am told an exercise is not suitable for me. I also agree not to record the lesson in any form. Agreement to this Online Teaching Notification will act as my continued agreement to all ensuing on-line sessions, via Zoom or any other video conferencing tool.
- It is the client’s obligation to make sure that their camera is turned on and that they are in full view. Elizabeth Nadine cannot take any responsibility in the event of injury if a participant’s camera is turned off or a participant is not in full view.
- If participating in ZOOM classes, you must inform Elizabeth Nadine 24 hours in advance of the class if you have any injury or condition that could affect your participation in the class.
- All private classes must be paid in full and in advance of the session.
- In the event of cancellation of a private session, please give 24 hours’ notice to avoid being charged. If you do not give 24 hours’ notice you will be charged.
- If you arrive late for a private session the session will not be extended and will end at the scheduled time.
Live Replay of Classes
- As with all exercise programs, when using exercise videos, you need to use common sense. Always listen to your body and exercise at a pace and level which is best for you. Stop if you feel discomfort and if you feel unwell. Performing any fitness exercises, is at your own risk. Elizabethnadine.com will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of following any replay of classes. It is your responsibility to decide whether you are capable of carrying out the exercises provided. Thanks for your understanding.
- Sometimes technical errors happen and in the event that a Live session does not get recorded, no refund will be available. However, we will try to upload a similar video in its replacement.
- Links to Live Replays must not be shared with anyone who has not directly purchased from elizabethnadine.com.
- Live Replays must not be copied or downloaded.
- Live Replays will only be available for the month for which you have purchased.
- Live Replays will not be available until 48hours after the live class took place.
- If you are pregnant or have had a baby in the past 12 months, the only class suitable for you is the Pre & Postnatal Pilates class.
Unlimited Live Classes Pass
- The purchase of unlimited live classes is for one month only.
- Purchases made before the start of the month for which the pass applies, will not be sent the link to the classes until the day before the first of the month.
- Subject to the above, you will receive your pass to live classes within 24 hours of purchase.
- If you have paid for a previous course or course in the month for which you also purchase an unlimited live class pass, no refund, discount or transfer is possible for the previous purchases of classes or course. The unlimited live classes pass is simply an upgrade to any existing purchases.
- If you are pregnant or have had a baby in the past 12 months, the only class suitable for you is the Pre & Postnatal Pilates class.Please ensure you read the class description and only attend classes that are suitable for your level and capability.
The Wellbeing Membership & On Demand Videos
- Elizabeth Nadine recommends that you consult your doctor or physician regarding the applicability of following any of the fitness videos or fitness programs and recommends that you choose videos that are suitable for your level and ability. Please follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise video or program. When participating in any exercise video or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.
Membership Log-in Details
- If you purchase a Membership package, that Membership is for you only and sharing of log-in details to anyone else (outside of your household) to view of use the Membership is prohibited. Elizabeth Nadine reserves the right to cancel your Membership with immediate effect in the event of a breach of this clause. No refund will be given for any unexpired term.
Cancelling your Membership
- If you have a monthly Membership, you can cancel anytime and you will still have access until the end of the month for which you have purchased. No refund will be given for any unexpired term.
- If you purchase an annual Membership, you can cancel anytime and your access to the Membership area will end at the expiration of the 12 months for which you have purchased and will not automatically renew. No refunds are given for the remainder of the 12 month period for which you have purchased.
- No refund will be given in the event that you do not use your Membership, if you fail to cancel your Membership, if you decide the Membership is not suitable for you or if you have purchased the Membership and for any reason whatsoever you are no longer able to use your Membership.