Terms and Conditions
Elizabeth Nadine Yoga & Pilates Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Elizabeth Nadine Yoga & Pilates. Â I want you to enjoy and benefit from my classes as much as possible. For the smooth running of classes and my teaching schedule, below are my terms and conditions of business and cancellation policy.Â Â By booking a class or private session, either through online booking, BACs or cash, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out below.
- Courses are run in set-date blocks, usually of 6 weeks, and not on a ‘drop-in’ basis, as there is a maximum number of people per class. However, once a course has started, if there is space, some classes may be pre-booked in advance as a â€śdrop-inâ€ť.
- Places in class will not be reserved until payment is received as there is often a waiting list for places. Before the course ends you will be invited to re-enroll for the following course, however, if your full payment has not been received by the required date your place will be offered to the next person waiting to join.
- Courses must be paid up in full in advance of the start of the class. Payment must be by cash or BACs to my business account. Â Unfortunately cheques are no longer accepted.
- Once a â€śdrop-inâ€ť place is booked, the class is payable whether or not it is attended.
- Once booked onto a course and for any reason the first class or classes of the course are missed, it is not possible to transfer to a â€śdrop-inâ€ť place.
- Once booked onto a course and in the event that a class or classes are missed, unfortunately the missed class or classes cannot be rolled over to the next course and no refund is permissible.
- If, at my discretion, there is a genuine reason for not attending a class, I will endeavour to book you onto an alternative class, space permitting. This is not a right and is capped at a 21-day period from the date of the missed class. If it is not possible to book you onto another class, Iâ€™m afraid the missed class will be forfeited.
- Classes that are making up for missed classes cannot be rearranged once booked. Failure to attend the alternative class for whatever reason forfeits that class.
- There are no refunds for classes missed. Missed classes cannot be carried over to a future course or term or applied against private lessons.
- Classes are non-transferrable.
- Please bring your own equipment to class. You will need a mat, belt, two blocks and a blanket. I will supply balls and bands where needed as part of my lesson plan.Â I have recommended equipment for sale if you wish to purchase equipment from me.
- Classes start on time so out of consideration for the other class members, please arrive five minutes before your class starts. The warm-up is an important aspect of each class and essential for your own safety. However, if you are running late please do not stress, these things happen and you will be welcome whenever you arrive.
- Unless otherwise stated group mat-work classes are not suitable for injury rehabilitation. Please check with your medical practitioner that you are in good health to join a Pilates or yoga class. Individual sessions may be more suitable for your specific requirements.
- A registration health questionnaire must be completed before attending any class. Please ensure I am updated if contact or medical details change and please notify me in advance of the class in the event of any injury that may affect your participation in the class.
- Classes are run in set-date courses and not ‘drop-in’ as there is a maximum number of people per class, however, where there is space, some classes may be pre-booked in advance on a â€śdrop-inâ€ť basis. Payment must be made in advance of class. If you book a â€śdrop-inâ€ť place but decide not to show up, the class fee is still due.
- In the event that I have to cancel a class due to snow or for unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, a make-up class will be added to the end of the course. If you are unable to attend the makeup class, notification of such must be made within 24 hoursâ€™ notice of the class cancellation and, in which case, a credit note will be issued which can be redeemed against your next course booking.
- Participation in both group and individual sessions is at the individual’s own risk. Always listen to your body and exercise at a pace and level which is best for you. Stop if you feel discomfort and if you feel unwell during the class please let me know. It is your responsibility to decide whether you are capable of carrying out the exercises provided.
3.1Â All private classes must be paid in full and in advance of the session.
3.2 In the event of cancellation of a private session, please give 24 hoursâ€™ notice to avoid being charged.Â If you do not give 24 hoursâ€™ notice you will be charged.
3.3 If you arrive late for a private session the session will not be extended and will end at the scheduled time.